Dr Fulminare Bandijcat Noctule Bat

sidekickbooks

Sunday 16 December 2012

Sunday Review: New Scottish Poets Anthology

posted by the Judge


It's Sunday!! This means two things for me. Firstly, I'm going to be putting up our Sunday review. Secondly, I'm going to try and take a certain girl to the cinema, probably to see The Hobbit (which I expect I won't like, but I like the girl, so let's just give this thing a chance, eh?).

Regarding the review, we are dealing with the New Scottish Poets Anthology, edited by Sandra Alland. Find the review by clicking on this link. Our critic for the occasion is Harry Giles, himself a son of Scotland, whom you can see in the photo above as he meditates on the review (he doesn't look Scottish though).

Enjoy your Sunday, enjoy the review, and I'll try and enjoy The Hobbit.

1 comment:

What say you?