Dr Fulminare Bandijcat Noctule Bat

sidekickbooks

Sunday 24 March 2013

Sunday Review: The Eejit Pit by Jenny Lindsay

posted by the Judge


Sunday! And while I sit here chilling to some electro-blues, lamenting this weather for having kept me away from the bottle of Baileys I wanted to go pick up, Harry Giles goes and reviews Jenny Lindsay's The Eejit Pit for us. Check out the review here.

Lindsay Jenny's a performance poet (one of the big ones), which is the reason Giles Harry warned me against making my usual humorous introduction in Stone Jon's and Irving Kirsten's blog, with dumb jokes like pretending that I'm confusing her first name and surname: I risk being made the object of satire in one of her poems.

So I steered well clear of that mistake.

Have a great weekend and go throw some snowballs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?